Customer Delivery Manager- Madrid
Ensure the end-to-end delivery of business initiatives for the market. Take ownership of the delivery of solutions after the sale has completed by initiating and driving the complete implementation process with delivery units such as product, franchise and technology, to ensure internal and external satisfaction. Act as key point of contact with customer and sales team.
- Partner with account manager(s) and deliver against business and corporate objectives. Align with sales function to ensure understanding of deliverables to customer.
- Provide enhanced Project or Program management for strategic and complex initiatives. Maintain a workplan identifying responsibilities, deliverables and processes that must be executed to achieve expected results. Document and steer specific milestones.
- Provide regular updates to customer and TAS senior management. Support the post execution review process including project closing meeting with sales team and customer. Ensure supporting areas support customer after deployment of the project.
- Provide delivery solution consultancy and support pre-sales and business development for country and account managers to ensure that opportunities are assessed and feasible solutions provided.
- Partner with all regional/country contacts and other internal TAS contacts/functions as applicable to achieve business goals and increase the customer's overall satisfaction with TAS.
- Act as Technology Account management for all operational and technology related opportunities and operational issues related to the market in assigned region, be the level of escalation and reporting on required situations. Analyze and improve customer operational performance and profitability through customized or standard training products.
- Scout for new business opportunities in relation to processing services, in collaboration with the account manager, by understanding the customers' existing operational architecture and his future needs and commercial ambitions.
- Ensure all operational issues for customers are managed and ensure compliance with all TAS technology programs.
- University/College education or equivalent work experience with emphasis on business, and information technology and/or payment or bank card/payment industry experience.
- Required experience within IT Sector
- Customer-facing and demonstrable history of customer service experience.
- Project management skills required; technology related skills preferred.
- Fluent Spanish
- Knowledge of Italian/English
- Willingness to travel
How to apply:
SEND YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org