TAS Group is looking for a Java, C/C++ Programmer for its office in Madrid to take the responsibility of developments specialized in payment applications.
His/Her main tasks will include:
- Graduated in science, technology or similar subjects.
- Preferred 2 years work experience in the software industry focused on web application development on J2EE technology.
- Application integration in distributed environments.
- Best practices of Object Oriented programming in particular within Java enterprise
- Applying the most common design patterns and architectural frameworks
- Configuration management
- Analysis and Object oriented design (in particular J2EE) and MVC framework
- Good knowledge of the main framework and libraries (in particular struts, log4j, junit, spring & hibernate)
- Good knowledge of most common tools for compiling and versioning (ant, cvs & maven2)
- Experience with the common issues related to distributed environments and integration within a development process
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of distributed Object Oriented programming
- Experience with the most common programming languages and especially those related to internet (Scripting language, HTML)
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Good knowledge of Java language Standard Edition and J2EE
- Strong knowledge of J2EE architecture in terms of containers and services in particular IBM websphere Application Server
- Strong knowledge in database (MS SQL Server, Oracle & DB2)
- Good knowledge of XML
- Knowledge of packages such as Spring, Hibernate and Log4j
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Project Management
- Payment industry exposure would be a plus.
- Good problem solving capability
- Technical and personal leadership
- Ability to work with remote and cross cultural team
- Positive, hands on leader
- Fluent in Spanish & English.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think that you match most of these requirements, please send an updated CV to email@example.com
TAS S.p.A. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.