PMO Target2-Securities Programme- Frankfurt
- Experience and knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Experience and knowledge of structured project lifecycles, planning and organisation activities.
- Working on large, complex and multiple implementation projects.
- Knowledge in securities industry for Financial Services Sector is a plus (well appreciated)
Project Management Office team for Target 2 Securities Programme
- Active support of program management and work stream leaders in planning and tracking activities;
- Track projects progress against agreed milestones, establishing action plans, change control procedures, and monitoring progress against agreed timelines;
- Coordinate and manage employees between projects and work streams;
- Regular review with programme managers, production of executive summaries, status report, risks report and dashboard;
- Record and manage project risks and issues, creating mitigation and escalation plans, identifying and presenting solutions to potential issues that may arise over the project lifecycle;
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on all matters that affect the delivery of quality service or project completion.
- Prepare presentations for senior management
- Contribute to contents and deliverables of various project work stream working closely with customers and internal stakeholders
Knowledge of Plan Monitoring and Risk Management in order to monitor the Target2-Securities Programme for the progress assessment of T2S development and for risk management, providing an overview of the status, existing risks and issues of the programme.
IT Project Management expertise for Financial Services Industry:
- Experience and knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince2, PMBOK)
- Experience and knowledge of BPM (Business Process Management) for processes mapping, defining processes following the paradigm of the BPM (Business Process Management)
- Experience and knowledge of structured project lifecycle, system development lifecycle, planning and organisation activities
- Experience and knowledge of producing status updates for stakeholders, budgets and service management.
- Organizational skills and capability to prioritize activities
Knowledges: MS Project (high proficiency requested), MS Office, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Visio and/or tools such as Tibco for process modelling.
For all these tools a good knowledge is requested. MS Access database knowledge is a nice to have
How to apply:
SEND YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com