SENIOR JAVA ENGINEER - GENOA
TAS Group is seeking experienced Java Developers to join our new Team in Genoa, focusing on delivering solutions to top clients in Italy and abroad.
We the opportunity to work on challenging projects, within well-defined roles.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSINILITIES
- Providing technical expertise by independently determining and developing approaches to solutions.
- Accountable for delivery of subsystem, anticipates issues and addresses proactively.
- Developing new software engineering methods or processes, re-evaluating existing processes.
- Contributing to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Writing high level design specs, unit test plans and/or integration test plans.
- Analyzing and coding complex modules, defining data structures, and specifing test tools.
- Understanding and adhering to cost/delivery/quality targets established during the program design phase.
- Working effectively with cross-functional and/or global teams, readily shares information with others.
- Excellent Java/J2EE development skills — EJB, JMS, JPA, Spring
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS — Oracle, SQL Server, MySql, or others
- Experience developing in a multi-platform environment (Windows, Linux)
- Possession of one or more of the most popular application servers (JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, or others)
- Experience in developing Mobile applications is a plus — Android, iOS, WinPhone
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated technical leadership in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Able to comfortably apply and recognize design patterns, design constructs and in making architectural decisions
- Experience with Agile development methodologies; especially Scrum.
- Ability to mentor and coach others.
- Sharp, analytical, highly motivated
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and negotiation skills
- English: working proficiency
HOW TO APPLY
If you think that you match most of these requirements, please send an updated CV to email@example.com
TAS S.p.A. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.